Personnel records management (personnel records)
Our experience in providing legal support in the conduct of personnel records management includes cooperation with organizations of various industries and specifics: banks, large industrial companies, small and medium-sized businesses.
- maintaining journals of personal files, orders for personnel, as well as accounting for labor contracts;
- initial registration of the register of the movement of work books and inserts from the date of commencement of personnel services;
- registration of labor contracts;
- preparation of standard job descriptions;
- liability contracts;
- registration of personal affairs;
- execution of orders on personnel matters (hiring, dismissal, transfer, relocation);
- filling out work books;
- maintaining military records;
- registration of labor and social holidays.
- your records are kept by professional HR specialists;
- you save on rent and maintenance of the workplace of a HR specialist (we work remotely as part of your team);
- full protection of information: we use only licensed software products;
- compliance with all reporting deadlines;
- regular training of specialists and supervision.
In accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus, services for conducting personnel records management (personnel records) can be provided by organizations only if they have a legal license.
The cost of the service depends on the volume of necessary labor costs of specialists and is determined on the basis of the data you provide about the activities of the organization. We will send you a data entry form upon your first request.